Welcome to The Only Constant - Video Collective Blog / Discussion Board

Hello all and welcome to The Only Constant video collective blog. We are The Only Constant, a collective of emerging video and filmmakers based in London. Our ethos is to challenge visual taboos and create forward thinking moving images. Our aim? To rant, rave and INSPIRE.

If you would like to get involved in the discussions on our blog, get involved in our collective or submit work for our Video Is The Only Constant screening and open discussion evenings at Corsica Studios please contact us on: theonlyconstant@ymail.com


Saturday 23 January 2010

Video Is The Only Constant Feb 3rd 2010: Christina Millare


They Look Their Best From Above, 2010, UK, 3'00

Christina Millare is a video artist based in the UK. She is one of the founding members of The Only Constant, a collective of emerging video and film makers based in London and is the curator of Together Our Space Gallery in London. Her other projects include the bands, Eve Black/Eve White and An Experiment On A Bird In The Air Pump.

"My videos are almost like another layer of skin. They are visual representations of whatever is currently irking my mental state be it my want to better understand myself from a biological standing point or my want to predict the future. All in a sense encaspulate a form of my identity. In past projects I have used video as a cathartic medium from which I expell my notions of death, puberty and sex."

http://www.vimeo.com/christinamillare
http://anexperimentonabirdintheairpump.blogspot.com/
http://www.myspace.com/eveblackevewhite

No comments:

Post a Comment